Dr. Julie Montemanaro
National University of Health Sciences-Lombard, Illinois
Baldwin Wallace College-Berea, Ohio
Midpark High School-Middleburg Heights, Ohio
American Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Center-Parma, Ohio
Physicians First, Inc-Mayfield, Ohio
Turner Chiropractic & Rehab Center, P.C.
National University of Health Science-Lombard, Illinois
- Honor Roll-2003
- John Huntington Scholarship-2000, 1999, 1998
- Academic Dean's List 2000, 1997
- A.E. Robert Friedman/PCDA Scholarship-1997
- Student American Chiropractic Association (SACA)-2001-2005
- Ohio Chiropractic Association-2001-2009
- American Chiropractic Association-2005-2009
- Yearbook Editior-2004, 2005
- Lambda Chi Sorority Treasurer-2003
- Trimester Representative-2003, 2004
Dr. Julie Koutsoulias Montemarano is a 2005 graduate of the National University of Health Sciences, in Lombard, IL. She is originally from Brook Park, Ohio where she attended Midpark High School. Dr. Montemarano completed her undergraduate work at Baldwin Wallace College where she attained a Bachelor's degree in Science, with a major in Biology and a minor in Chemistry.
While at NUHS, Dr. Montemarano was Treasurer of the Lambda Chi Sorority, yearbook editor and a teaching assistant in the departments of neuroanatomy and physiology. She completed her internship under Dr. Tari Reinke at the NUHS Whole Health Center in Lombard, Illinois.
After receiving her Ohio State license, Dr. Montemarano worked in her own private practice before joining Ohio Injury Centers Parmatown location in March 2009.